Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Win Will Raison DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win Will Raison DVD's

The best five new threads or blogs for December will each win a Will Raison DVD.

These DVD's are the new series just launched by V2V angling.

So if you want to start your blog go to - Start a BLOG - once you are in the blog click POST to MY BLOG on the left hand side.
    The blog facility is particularly useful as it will let you keep a record of your fishing for years to come and you can keep referring back to it for information on previous venues you have fished.

Otherwise just post a new thread in any of the forums - the most interesting topics of the month will (excuse the pun) win the prizes.
    Last edited by Oneabung; 29 November 2007, 05:16 PM.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

count me in. blogblogblogblogblog
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Hope we can manage to get a few people blogging regular about their fishing...

I just think it could be a nice addition to the site as people can use it like a diary system and keep coming back to read about how they got on at matches they fished at the same venue previously. Lets face it we could all improve our results if we kept a diary of our tactics, mistakes and what worked in which weather conditions.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
      X