Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Diary of a Matchman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diary of a Matchman

Hi guys and girls...

I have been speaking to a few lads on the bank about the site and one of the recurring topics for discussion are the "Diary of a Matchman" features written by Giles and posted in the main part of the website outside the forum.

Do we have anyone on here who would like to write a series of articles and have them published in the main part of the site?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

i keep a diary but i doubt anyone would learn anything off them, unlike giles series.
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

I wouldn't mind doing something along the lines of matchmens/organisers diary.

Comment

instead of ones persons burden why doesnt everyone just add a little bit when they want
        sensas /total angling

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
          instead of ones persons burden why doesnt everyone just add a little bit when they want
          You would only post when you've won something.....

We'd get fed up of waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave
            Thats the idea of the blog it section feel free to tell us about one of your matches.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

ok then do you what you want then...

haha very funny wooddy
              sensas /total angling

Comment

Woodhouse, would be very interesting if you wanted to put a diary of a couple of matches together and take a few digital photos, then you can copy it all over to me and I will put it up on the main part of the site for everyone to read.

We can all learn something from everyones experiences - thats what this site is all about sharing information so we can all catch more fish!
                Simon Young
                Admin

Comment

Originally posted by woodhouse
                  I wouldn't mind doing something along the lines of matchmens/organisers diary.

Have you managed to find time to put pen to paper yet Mr Woodhouse? Quite enjoy End peg in MF, so I'd be more than interested to learn of the issues/frustrations/humorous moments as you go about getting your events off the ground and whether they ultimately met your expectations etc etc
                  Looking forward in anticipation......
                  TK
                  Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Lee, I have your first article and will get it into the main part of the site.
                    Simon Young
                    Admin

Comment

I know mate....Its nice to know i've already got a fan (TK)....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X