Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Woodhouse - Diary of a matchman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodhouse - Diary of a matchman

Lee Woodhouse has submitted his first installment of his "Diary of a Matchman" - you can read it at - http://www.talkangling.co.uk/Woodhouse.html

Anyone else wants to start blogging their adventures - dont be shy get them sent over and I will add them to the site guys!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Well worth waiting for..........looking forward to the next instalment Lee
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Originally posted by tk
      Well worth waiting for..........looking forward to the next instalment Lee
      Glad you liked it TK...I'm writing this weeks now mate....Dont want you give anything away but i think i'll call it "calamity Woodhouse....lol......or the Ribena kid.

Comment

Originally posted by woodhouse
        Glad you liked it TK...I'm writing this weeks now mate....Dont want you give anything away but i think i'll call it "calamity Woodhouse....lol......or the Ribena kid .
        Can't wait and I'll keep shtum in the meantime
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
        X