Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

second club match of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second club match of the season

15th of april. a warm and calm day on the same venue as my last disaster. drew the flyer that has won the last two matches this season. confidence soared. fished ringers 6mm pellets over bremes 3000 groundbait and loose fed 2mm micros. the baits that won the other 2. started well with about 2.5 kilo in the first half hour. other lads were catching steady too, and the weather was great. lost a tench of approx 2.5 kilo but landed another of the same next drop in. then things went wrong. i lost another decent fish when the rubbish polemaster hook i was using straightened, birds nested 2 pole rigs in 5 minutes, and killed the swim completely when i lost another beast! just couldnt get settled atall, figiting and not concerntrating on the match. during a short session on the lake a few days earlier, i was a baggin machine, netting 20 kilos. isnt it always the case?
    i try hard, but sometimes.......
Working...
X