Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stolen gear section

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen gear section

New section to the site - if you have any of your tackle stolen other members can keep an eye out for it and hopefully catch the tackle thief responsible - maybe some of these idiots will think twice in the future then if they know we are taking action.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

fantastic idea simon, !!
    nice one !
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

brilliant idea mate shame its a year too late 4 me lol

Comment

great idea some of thease low lifes must fish themselves, it just shows they have no feelings, its not just the expensive things that break ya heart its say the shot plies dad gave you box u made when u were a kid ect u know what i mean that you can never replace that hold memories i hope this section dose not get much use by my fellow talk angling buds , but sadly every time i in fosters they are doing a insurance claim, and i think there for the grace of god .

wish u all full nets and a bending pole lol jonj0e...........

Comment

Comment

Perhaps we should be listing items that get sold 'too cheap' on other sites and then these sellers can be identified !
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

We have all bought cheap fishing tackle of people at car boot sales, ebay etc.........Great in theory rubbish in practice
              Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
              If you havnt got a good partner.
              Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

my mate had his gear stolen, so we had a word with a few smackheads and two days later all his gear was left by his back door, so a word in the right ear worked .

Comment

Working...
                X