Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tackle Theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle Theft

Hi If anyone gets offered a 14.5m Abu Ambassadeur Pole or A new Wychwood 1.5tc twin tip barbel rod around the west midlands area give me a shout, Stolen Sunday Night or Very Early Monday Morning from pensioner in West Bromwich, West Midlands Lots of his Other gear stolen but these are the largest of the items and expect the scum bag wants to move them on quickly
    Many Thanks
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED STUFF IT

low life how can they do that hope you get it sorted

Comment

low life,
      where was the gear when it was nicked?

Comment

what a scumbag, they need stringing up !!!!
        Last edited by Brian G; 16 July 2012, 11:26 AM.
        Phils Tackle & I.L floats

Comment

Chubbs, keep an eye on used sandwell
          River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

Thats damn sad reading, especially from a pensioner that the gear has been stolen from and likely his pole one of his most prized items hes had for years. Seems to be ongoing there in England and thankfully you dont hear of it going on in Northern Ireland.

Hope this gear is recovered, would also be good to have a section on here for helping those who get gear stolen out with items others dont need that are surplus to requirement. Will post this now and mention it to Simon.

Comment

Hi Chubby. If your mate is pole less, I have an old Diawa T.P Connosseur 12.5mtr (2 top kits) he can have for nowt. Not far to collect Balsall Common.

Comment

Hi, that's a really nice gesture PM sent
                IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED STUFF IT

Comment

Abramis you restore the faith in mankind, a very nice gesture. nice one pal

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                    Abramis you restore the faith in mankind, a very nice gesture. nice one pal
                    Cheers Mate for the nice words.
                    P.S hope the Villa stay up, otherwise we'll all be playing in the renamed "Midland Championship". Mind you Cov need to get. back up first lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Abramis Brama View Post
                      Cheers Mate for the nice words.
                      P.S hope the Villa stay up, otherwise we'll all be playing in the renamed "Midland Championship". Mind you Cov need to get. back up first lol.
                      nice gesture +1 with the fishing pole.

paul lambert will need the time to get you boy's safe, the magic from norwich times is missing at the moment, he'll come good. our replacement has found his feet now. good luck for the season except when you come to carrow rd. lee
                      Lee Davison, Period Furniture Restoration, Carpentry. In Norfolk.

Comment

i Wish he had stayed @ Carrow Rd Lee
                        i can see him taking us No where other than the Championship div next year!!
                        Colin

Comment

Me too cus we'd still have hughton...bout time this guy got some real credit...a class act on a shoe string budget

Comment

Working...
                          X