Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hooks and spare tackle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooks and spare tackle.

Hey there,

I'm 13 years old and have recently picked up fishing as a hobby and I'm loving it but am struggling to fund myself with all the tackle what with not working and stuff, so I hate to ask for free stuff but here it goes heh seen as there's a designated area. Any spare tackle lying around would be greatly appreciated to help me get out on the lakes more!

Thanks a stack,

Matt.

got some pole floats in my shed you can have mate just P.M me your address if you are interested

Comment

pm me your adress buddy. I'll see what ive got lying around. Some hooks and stuff. Spade ends though.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

same here mate, im sure i can sort you out with floats and other bits.
        north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

can i have some floats too??

please

Comment

hey m8 have u got any hair rigs i could have

Comment

hi mate here is a link of how to tie a hair rig. YouTube - Hair rig. its straight forward after you have done a few.

Comment

Originally posted by sboult View Post
                hey m8 have u got any hair rigs i could have
                where are you?
                if your local, pop round and i'll show you how to make rigs. i'll supply the braid and hooks etc, and you get to keep what you make. any good for you?
                north nott's member and serial buyer of stuff i dont need :D

Comment

Working...
                X