Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

anything laying around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anything laying around

i am just getting back into fishing again after stopping due to rugby and i am now fishing matches. i am struggling abit to get everything i need together.
    its all bits and bobs i need which all add up for eg:hooks,line,floats ext.
    i fish mainly fish the pole so anything what can be donated would be soo gratefull
    thanks alot

do you work ? do you smoke ? do you drink ? if you answer yes to any of these then you can afford to buy it the same way as we all have to.

Comment

Don,t you work mate

Comment

rugbystar55, I think you are a bit late mate. The last bloke that put up an add like this got loads of gear for next to nothing then listed it on ebay, so i think people will be very wary of giving anything away.

Comment

im only 14 so no i dont do any of the stated above !!
          i aint after some gear top sell on and shows how some people mess it up for everyone else all the time

Comment

mmmm... same age...mmmmmmm ! Same kid, different name?? Let's hope not
            [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

If you can afford to fish matches you can afford the gear.

You are probably better off talking to the others on the match rather than posting here. Methodmaster has stymied it for a bit, I'm afraid.

Comment

Come on guys lets leave this kid alone, its all getting too personal. We dont like removing posts or threads but its now getting to the stage where this may have to be the case.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

i get victimised for being somwon im not and i could not have the cheek to sell on somthing somwon give me
                  i have been brought up totally diffrently from that
                  never mind
                  thanks

Comment

Try not to take offence young'un .....
                    The guys on here will help you out Im sure of that. Just be a bit patient and try posting again in a little while.
                    Get in the chat, get posting and the lads will soon see that you are a worthy case for some tackle.

Neilio.
                    The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbystar55 View Post
                      i am just getting back into fishing again after stopping due to rugby and i am now fishing matches. i am struggling abit to get everything i need together.
                      its all bits and bobs i need which all add up for eg:hooks,line,floats ext.
                      i fish mainly fish the pole so anything what can be donated would be soo gratefull
                      thanks alot
                      You have a private message chap,
                      [COLOR="red"][SIZE="3"]SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS AND BURGER KING :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/kuklinski999.png[/img] [/url]

[url]http://www.dvd-and-media.com/playstation-wii-xbox-cases.html[/url]

Comment

thanks again darren and i try but half of time i dont get what you are talking about haha
                        thanks

Comment

is nit once bitten twice shy ?????
                          work is for people who cant fish---i want a job

Comment

Just back from 2 weeks in Florida.
                            What's with method master. Think i may have sent him some gear.
                            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Spadger i should check ebay then? Rugbystar i have an old asi box you can have if you can collect for free? pm me if interested, but if it ends up on ebay, god help you. all the best porky

Comment

Working...
                              X