Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Terms - You Must Read This Before Continuing

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terms - You Must Read This Before Continuing

The following rules apply in this forum.

IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 then you should never give your address to anyone or arrange to meet anyone from this or any website / chat forum without your parents knowing about it.

IF YOU WANT to receive an item of free tackle you should ask your mum, dad, or other relative who is over 16 to register on this site and get them to discuss it with the angler who is offering the free tackle.

IF YOU WANT an item of free tackle you MUST have made at least 10 relevant posts on this website, this is to stop people just registering and making one post asking for free tackle.

IF YOU ARE AN ANGLER offering to give away free tackle you must NEVER arrange to meet anyone under 16 without their parents knowledge - do not ask juniors to give you their address, advise them to get one their parents or their gaurdian to register and then send you a message.

I am sorry that these rules have to be introduced but with the day and age that we live in the website has a responsibility to protect its members and integrity.
    Last edited by Oneabung; 16 January 2008, 02:18 PM.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Thanks a lot for that. However, I would like to know please if it is possible for an international student at Wales, Bangor University to ask for free takle or not? I look forward to hearing from you please.

Comment

Originally posted by angler A View Post
      Thanks a lot for that. However, I would like to know please if it is possible for an international student at Wales, Bangor University to ask for free takle or not? I look forward to hearing from you please.

Anyone can make a post for free tackle, it just becoms a problem when a minor is involved and then an adult would need to supervise the transaction on behalf of the minor.

If you are living away from home or in education Im sure you would have a tutor or someone that could arrange a collection on your behalf.

JC
      Last edited by justin case; 16 February 2009, 07:13 AM.
      [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

Hi guys
        Glad to be onboard

Comment

Working...
        X