Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Free tackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tackle

Hi i have for free for some youngsters 2 or 3 small 8 mtr poles i think a margin pole a small holdall a prestons carryall a net bag and a keep net poles are elasticated and all are good for a beginner or someone wanting to learn to use a pole collection from wigan thanks pete
    " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

I genuinly cant believe there isnt any youngsters out there who dont want this tackle or older guys who want to try out a pole oh well looks like a car boot or the bin man

I remember being 18 ( feels like an age ago ) when all i used to fish with was a rod and line i bought a 9mtr pole from the catalogue it was like fishing with a roof batten wieghed a ton thought to myself im never going to like or get used to this pole fishing lark !! Within 6 weeks i bought an 11mtr shakespere pole for £300 in 1983 ,ive never looked back it changed my fishing forever just got an airity how things have moved on

anyway if anyone knows someone they are here thanks pete
    Last edited by Pete Mc; 9 April 2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

if i was closer id have had the carryall and a pole matey but its a bit far to come up for them. good offer though

Comment

I would have them for my nephews. I have given them quite a bit of stuff myself already but I am too far away unfortunately

Comment

where abouts in wigan are you whats your postcode

Comment

jacob pm sent

Comment

Fair play to you m8 for offering tackle free.
              good luck
              cornerstone.

Comment

Hi Pete, i know this is a long shot but are the poles still available? Would be perfect for my 2 lads.
                Cheers
                Nick

Comment

i would of had the keepnet i still use the circleur ones i got given off another member of my club

Comment

all tackle gone sorry for the late replies been away working

Comment

Working...
                    X