Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tackle wanted - newbie

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tackle wanted - newbie

hi i'm 15 and i recently started fishing october last year so i just thought id post to say im willing to take any tackle in the west midlands area

-Thanks Jacob

So will i young man
    Colin

Comment

Posting this sort of thread isnt going to get you anywhere mate, the amount of threads that are like this have ended pretty badly...I would go to the mods and ask them to remove this
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

son at 15 i had a part time job evenings and saturday help yourself then others may help you

Comment

Confused son you are 15 now and begging tackle you posted on the 28/2/12 you were 16 and setting up open,s !!!
          MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

Goff i am glad someone else Remembered his last posts
            As Connor said posts like that dont do you any favours Jacob.
            Colin

Comment

We await an explanation Jacob
              John

Comment

I reckon I know where this thread is heading! The free tackle section is for members wanting to give free tackle to beginners or youngsters. Not for anyone claiming to be 15 to scrounge freebies off site members. Get yourself a job and save up yourself like we all had to,young man. Life ain't easy! This thread is now locked. Any probs-feel free to pm me or Any of the admin team.
                Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                X