Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Interesting Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Pix

I've spent some time today organising some of my pictures and uploading them to my album profile.
    Take a look at them here: Talk Angling fishing chat and tackle advice - stevelockett's Albums

They are intended to be a showcase/portfolio, please contact me if you would like to use any of them, or need a similar shot to illustrate any kind of media.

Steve
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Nice set of pictures there Steve!

Did you expand on the idea of offering fisheries the chance to have a video of their lakes and facilities and allow it to be downloaded at a small cost.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
      Nice set of pictures there Steve!

Did you expand on the idea of offering fisheries the chance to have a video of their lakes and facilities and allow it to be downloaded at a small cost.
      Thanks Si,
      not thought much more about it to be honest. Got so much other stuff to get to grips with first, including the Clever Claw footage!
      It makes good sense, although I imagine most fisheries (certainly the ones down here) would not want to pay anything up front. Might have to go to them with a cheaper deal but they make less from the payback?

I have a week in Wales next week with wife, stepson and daughter-in-law and grandchildren, so I will need to take a few long walks to escape and think. lol

I'll be filming the source of the rivers Wye and Severn, as the River Trusts want some promotional films. Perhaps it can be part of the same project, although I suspect they will want DVDs to sell.

Check out:

Comment

I am still investigating the video on demand project we talked about and have a few different options, will report back soon hopefully with the exact solution we discussed.
        Simon Young
        Admin

Comment

Cool...

Sent Nick an email today about Clever Claw film. Told him I can make a 2 minute trailer with the 1 hour of footage but it will take me a few weeks to find the time.
          As soon as it is done, I'll let you have a link to the preview site.

Check out:

Comment

Sent you a PM Steve about the video streaming.
            Simon Young
            Admin

Comment

Working...
            X