Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

BriloBoxCo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BriloBoxCo

Hey peeps Brilo here, many of you may know about Brilo but for those who don't, We are a company based in Lancashire we have been around for many years now and still build high quality fishing tackle boxs.

We currently have 2 special offers on and have just released a new product to our line, to view more info on the special offers and new products please visit

Thank you for those who support us.

BriloBoxCo
    Last edited by Larry Teepot; 3 February 2010, 10:27 PM.

great engineered boxes,ive had mine for 10years. i have had 2 have the odd hinge pop riveted by a friend + if the pine drawers are not laqured on a yearley basis they do tend to swell!

Comment

Never laquered my drawers on my Eurobox during the 18 years I ve had it , still fine. Could probably do with replacing a hinge or two now though
      Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

never touch my drawers on my dua box with any laquer,, had box a while now no problems

Comment

Working...
        X