Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

West Malling Angling online shop now live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Malling Angling online shop now live!

Newly launched online fishing store - West Malling Angling Online - Fishing Tackle Shop
    [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

Looks good
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

I will past on your comments - please feel free to offer any comments to [email protected]
      [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

Comment

Nice clean looking site
        The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

Thanks Neilo for having the ime to take a look!!! any support is welcome as this shop really wants this new venture to be a good one and thats only possible by you guys and your support! Thanks.... Please feel free to let me know any comments/suggestions and i will pass them on.

Comment

Working...
          X