Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

West Malling angling onlne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Malling angling onlne

Hi people just to let you know up until xmas my local tackle shop is offering free postage on all orders as of tonight.

Also of there is something you want and its not on the site just email and he will add if in stock.

West Malling Angling Online - Fishing Tackle Shop
    [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

[url]www.westmallinganglingonline.co.uk[/url]

SORRY PEEPS I SHOULD HAVE PUT ANY ORDERS OVER £30.00 WILL BE FREE P AND P!!!

so if you purchase a new seatbox or just a few items the P+P will be free if over £30.00

My appolgies !!!!
    [url]www.alltackledup.co.uk[/url] - coarse fishing information website for the South East of England.

Comment

More special offers have now been added to the site! i saved some money on a new Korum suit for the winter! result.... going to need it this year i think going to be a cold one!

Comment

Hi peeps just a quick note to appolgise my mate only found out that the sites payment cart has not been working. The site is now sorted and more special offers and new products have been added.

If you register an account which is free of charge you will be emailed current offers and new product info. the site is now excepting pay pal and credit card transactions.

Thanks on Behalf of Shaun at West Malling angling.

Comment

Working...
        X