Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MF Floats review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF Floats review

Hi Guys,

Was lucky enough to get some samples of the MF Floats range sent to me by Dave (Of MF Floats!)

As you can see there is a nice range and this is by no means all of them in the photo. They are all foam bodies and well finished - he even offered to do any pattern in the finish of my choice which was nice!

Anyone who wants to see more have a look at his site http://www.mffloatsjustmargin.co.uk or give Dave a call on 0114 265 4749 or mobile 07916 574 969

mf-floats.jpg

These floats are super durable being foam and not balsa and there is a range of tip options - I particularly liked the F1 which is the same shape as a Chianti and the 'Worm' - some top anglers are using these now and having great results.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

there pukka simon used em once or twice the worm range with wire stems pukka ... will be getting more in future well made and great value.

Comment

Would like to add my little bit of limited expertise, I have used these floats for a few months now and am very impressed, I have used the Blip range for up in the water and down the edge and found them really strong and responsive. Have quite a collection of these floats now, very well made and reasonably priced. Made by a fellow fisherman who knows what he is doing.
      Member of winning 2015 Midland Team.
      [url]www.mffloatsjustmargin.co.uk[/url]

Comment

I have been using MFFLOATS for some time now and i have not ragged one of them. They are strong and well built, as Simon as mentioned, along with Big Si and elvis614.

I have nearly every patten in my tackle box for every situation. I carry a supply of Mffloats for Dave Spooner as i do sell them for him in the south as i have total faith in his handmake floats. I can honestly say that i have had no come backs, but only good reviews and anglers wanting more of them. Don't just take my word for it, look at the link to the website that Simon as put up.

Regards Steve
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

could anybody tell me whats the timescale between order and delivery ????
          and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

Hi Mate, post from Sheffield, if urgent the next day but more often within two/three days, depends if Dave has to make them or he has them in stock, I live south coast ordered some one evening got them within two days. I have asked him to make me some specials for paste fishing, my style, will get them within the week. Hope that helps, you wont be unhappy when you get them, very good.
            Bob.

Comment

they arrived this morning there well made but what was sent wasnt ordered endend up with floats i dont want wont be ordering again
              and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

woops... sure he will take the floats back ...and rectify your order.

Comment

I have been using these floats for over a vear now. one comment = They are great.

Comment

Dave is making me some custom floats for my trip to Ireland in a month! Hopefully they help me win the World Pairs Champs!
                    Simon Young
                    Admin
                    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

email me to let me know whot i sent you some one must have got yours dave

Comment

hi sent you some floats for you to look at please let me know the ones you want making for ireland dave mf floats

Comment

hi sorry about that but looking at you order you did get the right floats i am happy to exchang the ones you got.? but i think you have made your mind about my floats i have sent you a email please reply to see if i can help you dave mffloats

Comment

Re my previous entry about asking Dave to make me some paste floats to my style, I received 6 floats which were exactly what I had requested and they arrived within 5 days. Went to Framfield on Weds and bloke on the next swim was using the same floats as me, mffloats he had bought in tackle shop in Sheffield some time ago.

Comment

problem sorted cheers dave thanks for the kind gesture

Comment

Working...
                              X