Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hows things going Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows things going Steve

Hi Steve,

Hows things with the magasine?

It was good to catch up with you in Ireland.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Hi Si, I'm good, life's good, slumming it in Malaysia at the minute. Shooting some film of waggler fishing for a local guy who sells English style gear, filmed a promo video for an Indonesian guitarist.
    Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year?

Haven't had time to do anything to WRITeANGLE magazine for a year now. Too much other work on, doing reviews for Angler's Mail, a monthly article for Match Fishing and Mosella ongoing stuff.
    Hope to look at my websites over next month or two while everything else is quiet... But will have a lot of film editing to do and I'm trying to write a novel at the minute as well!
    The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
    Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
    Check out:
    www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
    log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Hi Steve I took your advice on some reels which you recommended on here . (exceller x ) ones and they seem really nice and smooth I don't fish rod /line very much so couldn't justify the tdrs 130 quid price tag .
      Only thing is the handles seem a bit odd to fold up ?maybe when they worn in abit they will loosen up overall good advice Steve ! Nice 1

Comment

No worries, I love mine.
        Agree the handles are a bit fiddly to fold down. First trip out with mine, the screw fell off and I didn't notice. Luckily I found it and have been careful to not undo them too far since.
        With use, and I have now been using them for nearly 2 years, I have found the handles do not lock quite as well as they should, either. Better than one-touch handles, which often feel wobbly to me, but always feels as if I haven't tightened them properly.
        That said, I still wouldn't swap them for any other reels I've seen in that price range, and I've tried lots.
        The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
        Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
        Check out:
        www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
        log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Steve good to hear back from you, I've been mega busy here too. If you need any help with the websites get in touch on here or give me a bell.
          Simon Young
          Admin
          Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
          web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
          X