Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

forum banner muddled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum banner muddled

Me or the forum?

Try clicking on activity stream and see if you can view the recent posts.
    Have you signed out and back in recently??
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

If you are on about the headers under the TA logo,then its probably because your screen font size is set above 100% and this compresses the compartments into each other.
      Mine is the same but it"s not a problem I even notice.

Comment

I will take a guess that Oneabung has added the Ebay Last Minute button to the top line which has increased it to two lines, with the second line impinging on the line below.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Logged in and out,checked font size, no change. Sorry for the rubbish screenshot.

Comment

Got the same issue when accessing site on samsung tab...no probs on lap-top

Comment

Got the same issue when accessing site on samsung tab...no probs on lap-top

Comment

screenshot.jpg
                This is mine on 100% screen size,the boxes merge if I go bigger.

Comment

I'm on an android tablet,switching to desktop makes no difference,not had this problem before though so I guess its not me.

Comment

screenshot2.jpg
                    This is how it looks on 150% .

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]13853[/ATTACH]
                      This is how it looks on 150% .
                      Yes, it looks like that but nothing has changed in the settings so I don't know why it is doing it now.

Comment

I've tried changing the text scaling size in chrome and also the overall font size on the tablet but no difference.

Comment

Bri is probably right, more boxes have been added to the first line under the logo and in certain configurations its causing them to overlap into the second row.
                          Think this will need Simon or Magic to correct it.
                          Last edited by hurricane; 24 January 2015, 07:08 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Cheers both.

Comment

It is probably a combination of the resolution of the device you are using and too many buttons.

In chrome reducing the zoom value (not text size) should help.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/rover220coupeturbo/ta3.jpg[/IMG]

Effort = Success

Comment

Working...
                              X