Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

thanks TUBERTINI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks TUBERTINI

when i sent my name and address i must of sent it to the wrong person .but as soon as i posted my last letter they contacted me straight away .and i received the hooks the same week .i also recieved a hat some gorilla line and bristle paint.which i thank all it may concerne.as my wife pointed out to me how many hats do you need and you just bought all that line at christmas .so i thought what can i do with these freebies .as i am a qualified anglinng coach ,which i help to run a junior club , we have indoor sessions every fortnight throughout the winter. that i could run a competition and use these as prizes .there are 14 juniors ages from 10-16
    girls and boys .what questions could i ask them .if tubertini could send me some info on their history ect. i could use this.what do you think...

sounds good idea ask a simple question of what country was turbentini founded.
    sensas /total angling

Comment

Ask them to explain why line is stated in diameter nows days more often as well as breaking strain?
      Or what elastic would suit the line diameter (chosen by you) to balance the set up out?
      Depends on where they are at with there fishing and their knowledge of terminal tackle?
      Tough call that one??
      Roll on friday

Comment

Working...
      X