Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The Most interesting thread competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Most interesting thread competition

Dont forget chaps this month the most interesting thread started on TA wins the £30 of Carp Vader products so get posting ....

By the way I can win too so make sure you try and post more interesting articles than me.... as a disclaimer I will say that if one of my threads did happen to win I will roll the prize over to the next month.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

if you do manage to win..... something tells me it wont be only the prize thats rolled over i am already preparing a post for such an occasion
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

it appears my threat on our leader has not had a bite...must have used the wrong bait

Comment

The winner gets to choose their own bait, so you win what you want! We have a great variety of bait to choose from.

Comment

good web site ....loads of bait and prices are good was there a link to stockists

Comment

Larry Teepot - thanks, we will be adding some new products to the range over the comming months. You can purchase bait on the website, however, there are links on the left hand side to other online tackle shops which stock us. We are always happy to point you in the direction of your local stockist as we know not everyone wants to buy online. We actually have quite a few stockists in the midlands.

Comment

Larry T The Lodge on the Coventry Road Opposite McDonalds Nr the Swan stocks Carp Vader.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian i am that way regular gonna have a look

Comment

Working...
                X