Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Speed up your broadband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed up your broadband

Here is a little known fact that may speed up your broadband if your speeds are not what you thought.

You know the broadband splitter / filter (the bit that plugs into your BT socket and splits the phone line from the broadband) well these degrade over time - so if your filter is over 12 months old you should definately change it and you will see much better speed.

If you havent got another filter phone BT and say your broadband is really slow and a friend of yours says its the filter, they will then send you a new one.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

try ordering one

Comment

I'm with Tiscali which i think is now owned by Talk Talk, tried gettting onto customer services and it was a mare trying to get the right person ,don't rate these Indian call centres took about 15 mins to speak to rellavent person,and they told me i have to pay for em,i can feel a cancelation coming on.....??anyone recomend a decent provider.

Comment

yes BT Hub very good

Comment

Originally posted by Mickangler View Post
          I'm with Tiscali which i think is now owned by Talk Talk, tried gettting onto customer services and it was a mare trying to get the right person ,don't rate these Indian call centres took about 15 mins to speak to rellavent person,and they told me i have to pay for em,i can feel a cancelation coming on.....??anyone recomend a decent provider.
          I'm with Tiscali as well and would like to change providers but after you leave Tiscali you can wait months for them to clear your line, try finding another provider and you'll get the answer that your line doesn't exist that's because Tiscali has what's known as a "flag" on the line to stop other providers quoting how much broadband speed they can give you and it's all legal.

Talk Talk is the same apparently
          The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

will this work with the wife.can i phone bt,and get a replacement sent!!???
            talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

Working...
            X