Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Reputation buton bottom left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation buton bottom left?

Hi

Just read the rules and regs[guide lines] but couldnt find any info on the REPUTATION voting button!
    Would one of the MODs be so kind as to fill me/us in with all the details?
    Whats it for?
    Can we the joe public see our ratings as we are being rated by our peers?
    If the rating is negative is there a way of changing the negs to possies?

and ofcourse many more ???????

Thank you

Andy

Check my profile page mate some clown gave me a bad rep. I'd ask for it to be removed but I like it .
    Just shows the perpetrator for what he is. I'm loosing sleep at night worrying about it lol.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Andrew, Sorry to say I have not got a clue as to what this feature is about, just spent an hour trying to find if it is at all viewable, and I cant see that it is other than by the unique user.
      Jethro cant see anything on your profile that says you are good bad or indifferent maybe you are the only one that can.
      However if either of you would like to enhance my reputation by using the button I might just find out a bit more. mind you I hope not too many see this thread or my reputation will sink like a 3oz bomb

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
        Andrew, Sorry to say I have not got a clue as to what this feature is about, just spent an hour trying to find if it is at all viewable, and I cant see that it is other than by the unique user.
        Jethro cant see anything on your profile that says you are good bad or indifferent maybe you are the only one that can.
        However if either of you would like to enhance my reputation by using the button I might just find out a bit more. mind you I hope not too many see this thread or my reputation will sink like a 3oz bomb
        wheres that bloody button

Comment

@ Brian Thanx !!!! Ive rated you as well!

@ Le mo botom left of your post inbetween the triangle and the circle/online status icon! Its a bit blured but i think its scales[lybra].

Comment

Brian it could be that I'm the only one that can see the bad rep on my user cp page, but I think it would be a good idea for everyone to see it, for anyone that can't see it's to do with a post written by me about a plastic product that someone to do with it took umbrage to calling me ungratefull & rude. I'd mention his name but I think he's had plenty of cheap publicity on this site. PS don't remove it as I said I like it. I know my post sounds a bit vague but I didn't want to add to his self publicity.
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Working...
            X