Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Links not showing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links not showing.

Each time I click on a link in a thread it's not showing and telling me to contact the administrator, which I have done and nothing!! Any advise welcome, thanks.

have you been behaving yourself ???? i get the same thing but i thought it was because im on restricted access. i also contacted the admin via the page, atleast 6 times and got nothing back, you might as well give up NOW lol

Comment

I get the same thing fellas
      even E/Bay links
      They put e/bay ads on the home page so i cant understand why??
      Colin

Comment

http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/ins...t-showing.html

BRAND NEW DRENNAN CARRYALL HOLDHALL LARGE SZ WITH MOULDED BASE CHEAPEST ON EBAY | eBay

Talk Angling UK fishing tackle and angling news

Please test these links yes I know ones Ebay and yes I know they are not allowed but its the only way I can test the system

I have had the same problem of links not showing, thought it might have been a dodgy set up link, please direct me to a link that does not show.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

BOTH of them have opened
          i will look through & see if i can find any
          Colin

Comment

Both opened for me too Brian

Comment

i posted this other day on the tackle advice thread prologic all the way, as already said DONT buy the cheap versions !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i use the medium ones Prologic Black Night Quick Release Connectors - Ted Carter, it opened when i posted it, but wont open for me now ???????

Comment

Prologic Black Night Quick Release Connectors - Ted Carter

Comment

this is what i get now
                  vBulletin Message
                  Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Comment

works fine for me Tony, although the one you posted in the quick connectors thread did not. However I moved it on to its own line and it now works.
                    Last edited by Brian G; 7 April 2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

thanks Brian

Comment

The one for connectors on this thread opens for me, but the one you moved on other thread dont ?? i just tied it , get same message as previous -- strange

Comment

Try that link again Tony Whilst it looks the same I have added a clear line.

Comment

Brian still wont open for me just tried it again, this one on this thread does

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Avanti-Un...em51b9a586e8

Comment

Working...
                              X