Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Please report any issues

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please report any issues

Could you please use this forum to report any issues, and the moment I have to look through multiple forums, trying to find issues
    in order to try and catch and fix them.

Instructions:

1. copy the link ( full web address ) from the address bar, starts with talkangling.co.uk/fishing
    2. Please try and provide a description of the problem
    3. If possible, please give your browser ( internet software name ) I.E Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome
    4. Please give details on platform. I.E Desktop/Pc, Android Phone, Iphone

I will then look at each issue, and report back to your thread.

Thanks
    <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{

Hi Dave
    it appears that the problem of removing the "new forum posts" from down side of page has appeared again.
    When i log on the sideways chevrons to remove them are there, but when i open a thread, (any thread) the new posts are back, but the chevrons are missing to close them leaving you looking at only 75% of the screen. ??????????????, which i believe was the main issue with it previously. Im on a Desktop PC, and use Firefox / Google.
    Thanks

Comment

hi

Yes, I have tried to do an auto promotion thing on this forum, but does not appear to have worked.
      any user over 500 post gets advert and ebay free version of the site. I will upgrade you myself manually, while I look into the issue

please re-login to check this has been applied

thanks
      <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{

Comment

sorted Dave thanks

Comment

404 error back again
          River anglers Go with the flow.

Comment

404 to every link on the page
            Except this one

Comment

Still getting the 404 when trying to open the for sale section, yet if I look at recent for sales on the right hand column and click that, I can see that individual item?

Comment

Spoke to a clubmate at weekend, who is not a member on here, but looks in to view match results etc, He told me he can no longer view the results page, keeps telling him he needs to register to view this page. any ideas why ??? i've tried it without logging in on a couple of computers, and viewed page without a problem.

Comment

I am also getting the 404 error code. Can only access a couple of sections of the forum.

Comment

http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/sho...d=1#post708094.
                    Getting the 404 error code. Using Chrome to access on my Laptop.

Comment

404 error, I don't see the point in trying to use the site much longer, will just stick to using MD in future.

Comment

Hi guys I am having problems trying to pm members others on this web site any ideas plesase how to fix this thanks tom

Comment

Originally posted by Seatbox View Post
                          Hi guys I am having problems trying to pm members others on this web site any ideas plesase how to fix this thanks tom
                          After you have been a member for at least 1 week AND made at least 5 forum posts you will be eligible to use the PM system.
                          Regards Peter.
                          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

I can't access the tackle for sale thread.. it keeps saying error 404, everything else is fine though!
                            Any ideas what's causing this?

thanks

Comment

i have just searched for a thread I posted last year and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help will be apprecaiated
                              Mark

"At the end of the day it's another day over" Les Miserables - Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
                              X