Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

invalid format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid format

Hi cant seem to access Poles , spares and sections for sale , using IE and getting Invalid get in touch with admin thanks

no problems for me on that

Comment

Wheres Magic when hes needed, think hes turned into an illusionist and disappeared lol. There does seem to be a glitch I have had a couple of PMs on the same or similar subject. One member was experiencing the same problem, however had a PM to say he can now see the Section. Wonder if its got anything to do with the sites hosting server.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Too busy with ebay lol

Comment

not too sure what this is, but will have a gander.
          is the section totally gone in this instance, or not working?

any chance of more details to try and break it down

thanks
          <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{

Comment

If I click on the post on the right of the section I get that post but click on the pole spares sections for sale and all I get is a page that says invalid link advise admin

Comment

Magic I suggest they are getting an error message that say invalid link

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by cjsid View Post
                If I click on the post on the right of the section I get that post but click on the pole spares sections for sale and all I get is a page that says invalid link advise admin
                think you could copy the URL it says in the address bar, have tried seems okay, so wondering what the actual URL is that your getting sent to
                am also going to try and uninstal a disruptive plugin to see if this fixes it

thanks
                <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{ <?]]]}}>{

Comment

still the same problem for me

Comment

Yeah and me lol

Comment

Working...
                    X