Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Testing Site Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian G
    replied
    Thanks Bob I get a similar message after I have left the laptop open on TA for any period of time.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Fott
    replied

Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token R in JSON at position 1

Just a heads up Bri about the error message that occur after attempting to post.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Fott
    replied
    I can think of one or two sites that use it and never suffer the issues you have Brian,Im sure it would make things a lot easier for you.

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    I understand there are plans to move the site onto a Vbulletin platform, which should improve things, and give us better technical backup. Maybe we can resolve a few issues that effect the site especially those around posting pictures,

Leave a comment:

• Bob Fott
    replied
    The question marks above where originally a thumbs up and changed to ??????? after posting.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Fott
    replied
    Its definitely a server issue Brian. ????????

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    no change less than 5 seconds Bob if you still get problems try clearing you devices cache

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    cache cleared

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    less than 5 seconds, will clear the cache but suspect its a server issue

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    14 seconds

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    test test

Leave a comment:

• Bob Fott
    replied
    just posted. took well over a minute.

Leave a comment:

• tunna
    replied
    logged on at work Brian, not in again now until Monday morning, laptop seems a lot quicker

Leave a comment:

• Brian G
    replied
    Tony try clearing your cache of your PC tablet.

Leave a comment:

• tunna
    replied
    took me 3 attempts to get to my notifications page, just staring at a white blank screen for a couple of minutes with the message at bottom "waiting for talk angling" and about 20 secs for the testing post to appear !!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X