Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

trying out new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying out new computer

trying to use a computer is like fishing make one mistake and youve blown it

Share the joke

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, and then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home.
    Last edited by Oneabung; 26 September 2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

bet Larry,s clicked that link at the bottom

Comment

Hovered my cursor over it......cant bring myself to click it lol
        The inspiration behind the Maver C-Loc method feeder.

Comment

I like the men's Latin Shirts. turn a few heads in one of those up Broad Street.
          The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Anyone who wants PC or computer help then post it in the test forum as we have quite a few advanced computer users on the site and should be able to help you.
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
            X