Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tc

i was fishing the other day with my pal and i was very lucky in landing a 3lb roach(the hook came out just as i landed it,) i said to him "have you ever had a lucky day?". he looked at me with a smile and said. i was once fishing for roach like you are and was reeling it in when it was grabbed by a big perch about five pounds as i was rushing to land them both,they were both taken by a huge pike 40lb plus,i struck hard and they all flew over my head and landed on the grass behind me, i lifted them up and underneath them i found a big bunch of mushrooms,flinging my hands above my head in delight i caught two pheasants,my friend can be a bit droll at times.

i was fishing the other day with my pal and i was very lucky in landing a 3lb roach(the hook came out just as i landed it,) i said to him "have you ever had a lucky day?". he looked at me with a smile and said. i was once fishing for roach like you are and was reeling it in when it was grabbed by a big perch about five pounds as i was rushing to land them both,they were both taken by a huge pike 40lb plus,i struck hard and they all flew over my head and landed on the grass behind me, i lifted them up and underneath them i found a big bunch of mushrooms,flinging my hands above my head in delight i caught two pheasants,my friend can be a bit droll at times.

AND THEN I HAD ANOTHER DRAW ON MY WACKY BACKY AND THE WHOLE WORLD SEEMED LIKE A BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW, AND I FOUND MY POT OF GOLD IT WAS IN MY KEEPNET ALL THE TIME, SO I SAT BACK AND PUFFED AWAY ALL THE CARES OF THE WORLD. THEN I SAW A BLUE LIGHT FLASHING THEY HAD COME TO FETCH ME BACK. LOL
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Working...
    X