Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

French funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French funny

Two French paratroopers were seconded to the SAS for special training.

After the first day they met up in the bar. "Ah, Pierre ," asks one, "'ow 'ave you been doing?"

"Merde!" answers Pierre . "I 'ave 'ad ze most terrible day. Terrible! At six zis morning I was woken by zis beeg 'airy sergeant. 'e dragged me out of bed and onto ze parade ground."

"And zen what 'appened?" enquired his mate.

"I will tell you what 'appened! 'e made me climb up zis silly leetle platform two meters off ze ground and zen 'e said "Jump!"

"And did you jump?" asks his mate.

"I did not. I told 'im - 'I am a French paratrooper. I do not jump two meters. Eet is beneath my dignity'."

"And zen what 'appened?" asks his mate.

"Zen 'e made me climb up zis silly leetle platform five meters off ze ground, and 'e said "Jump."

"And did you jump?" asks his mate.

"I did not. I told 'im - 'I am a French paratrooper. I do not jump five meters. Eet is beneath my dignity'."

"What 'appened zen?" asks his mate.

"Zen 'e made me climb up zis rickety platform thirty meters above ze parade ground. 'E undid 'is trousers, took out zis enormous member, and 'e said 'If you do not jump, I am going to stick zis right up your derrière!'"

"Sacr é Bleu, mon ami" says his mate. "And did you jump?"

"A leetle, at ze beginning."
    Terminaly bewildered:confused:
Working...
X