Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo

A wife decides to have a tattoo so she asks the tattooist to tattoo two butterflies, one on each cheek of her buttocks, but the tattooist says to her that butterflies are a bit naff these days, he suggests she has a "BEE" tattoo instead,she agrees to this, its their wedding anniversary and they are going to greece the next day to celebrate it,this would be a good time to show off her new tattoo to her husband, as he emerges from the hotel shower he sees her naked body face down on the bed and her buttocks facing him,he looks at the tattoo's and shouts " WHO THE HELL IS B-O-B"

I must be thick, I don't get it!

Comment

Similar to the girl that had 2 Ws tattoed on each cheek,only it said WOW.

Comment

Oh, I get it now, thanks!

Comment

nathon mate you must be thick to have to work it out ????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Was having an off day! All I could see was BEE, not 2 Bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't even spell my name right!

Comment

b joke

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
              Was having an off day! All I could see was BEE, not 2 Bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You couldn't even spell my name right!
              Touche Nathan me old son.
              On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
              X