Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Carp vader joke of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carp vader joke of the month

A bloke goes into a bar, bartender says, "Can I get you a drink sir?". The guy says, "I'd like a shot of your finest fifteen year old, single malt whisky".
    The bartender turns his back and thinks, 'This guy will not know the difference, so he pours him a cheap blended scotch, thinking he'll pocket the change.The guy takes a chug and immediately spits it out. "Bartender, this is a rubbish drink, less than one year old". The bartender apologises and secretly pours him another brand. The guy takes a chug and immediately spits it out again. "Bartender, this is nicer but it's only ten years old". Impressed the bar tender pours the guy a finest fifteen year old single malt. The guy is savouring it lovingly when he approached by a drunk offering a glass. "You seem to know a lot, try this". "Bloody hell this tastes like ". "I know it is, tell me how old I am"
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>
Working...
X