Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

genie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genie

a man using a metal detector unearths an old brass lamp, and on cleaning it a genie appears from the spout ! "thank you for releasing me from my lamp" says the genie, "for that good deed i will grant you 3 wishes " "well" said the man "let me think now 3 wishes mmmmmm," "there must be something that i can do for you" says the genie," well could you conjure me up a georgeous blonde with a stunning figure and big t-ts", immediately she manifests, the man now drooling ! says "could you conjure up me a load of money and jewelry so that i can shower gifts on her", the money and jewelry suddenly appears, " you have one wish left" says the genie, "what shall it be" the man ponders for a while and says " yes there is something you can do for me" "i have a small dick and it wont do that blonde much good so do you think that you could conjure me up a tool that touches the ground" "sure" said the genie "heres a GARDEN FORK."
    Last edited by aardvark; 10 October 2009, 11:28 PM.
Working...
X