Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

upset kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upset kids

I've just upset the kids. They said they wanted to go and see Shrek 2
    but i told them only Hello magazine and Rooney's close family were allowed to see the baby.
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
    106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Haha, hope there's no ManU supporters on here
    The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

There could be Jeff as I don't know of anyone who comes on living in Manchester.
      I deffo think theres no Barca fans on here though. If reports are right that Barca are going to offer £85 Mill for shrek.
      [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

£85 million ?? they could buy the whole of West Brom Albion team, stadium, and all of Smethwick for that.
        The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
          £85 million ?? they could buy the whole of West Brom Albion team, stadium, and all of Smethwick for that.
          and get £83 million change

Comment

You said it Tunna.

Up the Wolves, However thats the only way we can look at the moment. LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X