Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

my entry to the joke comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my entry to the joke comp.

a man walked into a bar with a frog on his head. he said to the bar man "a pint of lager for me and a coke for the frog please". no problem says the bar man and got em in. they chatted for a while about which are their favorite kinds of pellets they prefere down their local pool etc and then out of the blue the bar man points at the frog and says "that looks uncomfortable mate", to which the frog replied "yes mate, it started with a wart on my a**e!". (the frogs favorite pellets were carp vader bremax 12mm fished over a bed of the same pellet in 4mm size, gently dampened with dendro xs liquid attractant)
    i try hard, but sometimes.......

What excellent taste in pellets the frog has - why don't you use them devilfisher3?

10/10 for trying

cheers
    Nick

P.S if you have any good photos please email them to me as we're going to have a new website up and running soon with a full gallery to view.

Comment

does that mean i havnt won then?
      i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

Working...
      X