Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

what's blue and white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's blue and white

what's blue and white and goes beep beep beep?
    the west bromwich albion open top bus being reversed back into the garage!

haha nice one mate save it for next year :P

Comment

i like it.
      i try hard, but sometimes.......

Comment

Originally posted by big g
        what's blue and white and goes beep beep beep?
        the west bromwich albion open top bus being reversed back into the garage!
        thats a real shame because the last time they won something they had a coach instead...........but that was held up by Dick Turpin.

Comment

Heard they are sending the prisoners from Winson Green to the Villa and them from Featherston to the Dingle as part of there punishment

Comment

wba supporter cant take no more

A man desperate at the Albion's current situation decides to top himself. In his living room, alone, he prepares to hang himself. At the very last moment, he decides upon wearing his full Albion kit as his last statement. A neighbour, catching sight of the impending incident, informs the police. On arrival, the police quickly remove the Albion kit and dress the man in stockings and suspenders. The man, totally confused asks why. The policeman simply replies, "it's to avoid embarrassing his family."

Comment

:d
              [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
              [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Working...
              X