Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clocks

i'm sure i posted a joke last night but its dissapeared has it been removed because of it content or because it was crap !
    the carrot bites back:D
    ooh you are awful!!

It has been moved because of content it was seen as a bit too near the mark, given that we have youngsters come on the site.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

deepest apologies wont happen again
      ooh you are awful!!

Comment

It was me what did it, the bits you just mentioned must have slipped through
        Sorry, but no nerves hit

Comment

apologies

i blame my parents or perhaps its my northern building site humour. but when i analysed it on a physcological level it was the type of joke you could get away with in the company of good friends. so really it was a compliment on how effective the site is on making people feel one of the gang. it was about the only decent one i know. i'll drink less stella befor logging on next time.
          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

I thought it was very funny.
            [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

. missed it.

Comment

same..

Comment

man i miss everything i do
                  [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bad.boy bagger
                    man i miss everything i do
                    enter joke about having spoke to your wife here

Comment

i missed it to, knowing ct it would have been very good

Comment

Originally posted by compleat tangler
                        i blame my parents or perhaps its my northern building site humour. but when i analysed it on a physcological level it was the type of joke you could get away with in the company of good friends. so really it was a compliment on how effective the site is on making people feel one of the gang. it was about the only decent one i know. i'll drink less stella befor logging on next time.
                        I have the same problem. Must be a north thing I got one removed too. went for a few pints after work, thought ill put it on here and was gone.
                        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

censorship

about 50% of mine get cut but if any one is desperate to hear the clock one send me a £50 note and i will right it on the back and return it !!
                          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

oh ok then will do make sure you send it back thou
                            [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

The day Ill see you do that ill show me ass on top of the pops
                              [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Working...
                              X