Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

an Englishman, a pretty young blonde girl, an ugly old woman and a Frenchman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an Englishman, a pretty young blonde girl, an ugly old woman and a Frenchman.

4 people in the carriage of a train - an Englishman, a pretty young blonde girl, an ugly old woman and a Frenchman.

It all goes dark when the train goes through a tunnel.

In the dark there's the sound of an almighty slap, and when the train emerges from the tunnel the Frenchman is rubbing his face and there's a red mark on his cheek.

The old lady thinks ''I bet the Frenchman fondled the blonde and she slapped him''

The pretty young blonde thinks ''I bet that the Frenchman tried to fondle me in the dark, got the old lady by mistake, and she hit him''

The Frenchman thinks ''I bet that the Englishman fondled the blonde in the dark, but the blonde thought it was me and hit me''

The Englishman thinks '' I hope there's another tunnel coming up soon, so I can slap that French git again''
    Last edited by polepot; 28 May 2008, 10:08 AM.
    [IMG]http://koszog.rx8.eu/_horg/garbolino_350.jpg[/IMG]

vert good mate

Comment

Exelent. Don't you just love the french.
      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Working...
      X