Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

News Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Flash

ITS JUST BEEN ON THE NEWS THAT ALL THE MAJOR SUPERMARKETS ARE TO WITH DRAW THE NEW STEVE IRWIN SUNCREAM, THE REASON BEING IT DOES'NT PROTECT YOU FROM HARMFULL RAYS.

What's green and hungry?

Steve Irwin's Croc!

Comment

An ode to Steve Irwin:

A bright and brash Australian, the hunter was his name.
      And all those slimy reptiles, brought him wealth and fame.
      Some say he was a looker, to girls he was a dish.
      He knew it all about crocodiles, but sweet f**k all 'bout fish

Comment

A sympathetic letter I wrote to Steve Irwin's wife Terri

Dear Terri
        Please excuse these morons who think it is fun to joke about the tragic death of your husband. It is at these times one should be thinking about you, the children & their loss of a father, who was a gentleman. He gave millions of us great pleasure in doing what he did. Once again my deepest condolences
        Love & Best Wishes

Alan xxxxx

PS Without wishing to feel unsympathetic in your time of grievance, Would it be at all possible to let me have his Ashes tickets.

Comment

He wasn't the first, and he won't be the last, to have his heart broke by something with big flaps that stinks of fish.
          It was Terry Mooney who always told me to never lie and tell the truth about how much I've caught and what on.

Comment

Working...
          X