Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

cat in a wheely bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cat in a wheely bin

What's all the fuss about the lady putting the moggy in the wheely bin,eh?

Didn't do top cat any bloody harm did it? And he lived in one for years!
    Last edited by paul k; 28 August 2010, 10:11 AM.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

i did laugh myself and could have understood it if the cat had clawed or bitten her but it was just being friendly.
    i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

the cat was fine it like being stung by a bee or wasp if you stand on there nest and they sting you it fair enough really but if they fly up to you and just sting you it not fair

Comment

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

just remembered i did put a fat pet hamster on a record player turntable once as a kid to get it to excersise, it just laid down and got flung off.
          i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

when i was a kid i burried a mole alive!!

Comment

Looks like nick has started to smoke dope.... but you know what we judge people far to quickly, it didn't harm the cat and i don't know her reasoning behind it......but can you honestly say you have never done something you regretted and wished you could change.I sure have.
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

What reason is there for regret, she chucked a cat in a bin so what it's not as though she stabbed it to death. People are far too sensitive when it comes to animals I recon it was just high jinks, no pun intended .
                I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

I bet a lot of you have a dog and if somebody were to shove your dog in a wheely bin you'd be livid and probably quite upset. So how does it suddenly make it OK because it's a cat and somehow this is funny is it. The nasty bitch needs shoving in a wheely bin and the lid taping down! then maybe she might think twice about doing it again.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cat lover then Mr Maver?
                    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

I wouldnt say I am a cat hater but its the owners that puzzle me, kick the damn moggy out all day and night and when a vehicle kills the damn pest they bemoan the loss in the local rag and have the cheek to complain the driver didnt stop. And yes they are a pest, devastated the bird population at a previous address I lived when they became the latest fashion accessary.

Comment

I need some help - just puttin the wheelie bins out - does the cat go in the blue one or the green one?????
                        I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

I'm not a pet lover relly though we have a pet lizard.

Its crewel for anyone to do anything to any pet.
                          Have you seen this

YouTube - Cruel Cat Dumps Woman In Bin (Revenge Of The Cat )
                          [COLOR=Black] [IMG]http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/a5/14/wr_b.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][COLOR=Black][IMG]http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/a5/14/wr_r.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/a5/14/wr_y.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][URL="http://www.baplastering.co.uk"]
                          [/URL]

Comment

Working...
                          X