Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pakistan Floods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan Floods

Rumour has it that the floods in Pakistan were started by a suicide plumber.

There's a new curry been brought out in aid of the Pakistani flood disaster victims. It's a chicken bury auntie, served with nan dead and poppa gone.

The BNP have donated 6000 crocodiles to the Pakistani flood appeal.

I bet little Mohammed isn't having to walk 3 miles fetch water now! I think I'll ask for my £2 a month donation back.

What do you call a Pakistani flood survivor......................Mustafa dinghy.

There is a new diet sweeping Pakistan. It's called swim fast.

Charity single just released for the Pakistani flood disaster...........Rain drops keep falling on Ahmed

also apparently from space it now looks like a bowl of cocoa pops and canada no longer holds the record for most lakes.
    i'm not lazy, just energy efficient.

Comment

the round the world yacht race crews are said to be gutted the just been overtaken by 4 pakistanis on a garage door!!

Comment

Originally posted by ian lee View Post
        the round the world yacht race crews are said to be gutted the just been overtaken by 4 pakistanis on a garage door!!
        Ian,
        That did make me chuckle

GARY S

Comment

Working...
        X