Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Welding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding

A chap was on his drive welding a new sill on his car, his young boy came out of the house & as you'd expect from a 5yr old started asking questions.

What ya doing dad ?

so dad turned off the torch & explained I'm welding son.

what ya doin that for ?

because to drive my car on the road it needs an mot certificate & without me welding this it can't have one

can I have a go dad ?

no son it's dangerous & it's work & little boys shouldn't work they should just play games so go & play

right dad says the boy

dad then got his sparker lit the torch & carried on welding, after a short time his wife called him in for a sandwich so he turned off his torch & had his break, his son thought he'd try his hand at welding so he put on his dads welding mask got the sparker & lit the torch then proceeded to burn holes in the wing of his dads car, after a couple of holes a chap walking past sees what the boy is doing & engages him in conversation

hello little boy

the boy lifts his mask & says hello mister then drops the mask & carried on burning holes

tell me little boy do you know anything about masturbation

The boy lifts the mask & says no & carries on with his burning project

then do you know anything about flagellation

the boy loses his temper lifts his mask & yells at the pervert listen mister I'm not a proper welder you know.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?
Working...
X