Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Paddys favourite pub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddys favourite pub

English Irish and Scotsman having a drink.

As good as this bar is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow , there's a wee place called McTavish's. The landlord goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he'll buy the fifth drink."

"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, "At my local in London , the Red Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin'," said the Irishman, "Back home in my favorite pub, the moment you
    set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like, actually.
    Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see dat you gets laid. All on the house!"

The Englishman and Scotsman were suspicious of the claims. The Irishman swore every
    word was true. "Did this actually happen to you?" they asked.

"Not meself, personally, no," admitted the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister quite
    a few times."
    If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Luv it! ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
    X