Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

few jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few jokes

As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a traffic wardens funeral a voice screamed out from inside the coffin "I'm not dead let me out!"
    The vicar smiles leans forward sucking air through his teeth and mutters " Too late pal but the paperworks already done"

I joined a dating agency the other day. It asked me what I liked most and i said "girls from page 3"
    I wondered why I had no replies until I realised that the "p" wasn't working on my keyboard.

Whenever my wife is cooking I like to walk up behind her, slowly stroke her hair and whisper into her ear......" Lets order a pizza"

My wife told me to buy her something that made her look sexy.
    She didn't look to impressed when I came home with two crates of beer.

Hodgson has announced the starting X1 for his first England game.........
    Wobinson,Wichards, Tewwy,Wio, Bwidge,Bawwy,Gewwawd,Wwight-Phiwwips, Wooney, Cwouch and Stuwwidge.

I accidently swallowed some scrabble squares earlier today.
    Going for a dump later could spell trouble!

Just seen some statistics on the most common way that people walk when drunk.
    Its staggering.

Just got a new 3D tv and I can tell you its good.
    Fell asleep watching the Liverpool game when I woke up my wallet was gone.
    Steve
    Up the Villa

Made me chuckle

Comment

very good
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
      X