Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Alex Mccleish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Mccleish

Alex Mccleish as landed a job with sky............................................... .. he fits his 1st dish on Tuesday

Jimbo, so he is being trained on Monday.lol
    John

Comment

I bet it falls down within 12 months !!
      Colin

Comment

That long Col, the footy season doesnt last a year
        John

Comment

bout all the plank is good for !!! good riddance

Comment

tunna, if we dont keep him & we would be stupid not to, the Villa should go for RDM & Eddie Newton forget about the W.Brom connection, they are a class act. cheers John
            John

Comment

Lambert or RDM would be a good choice, i agree Chelsea would be crazy to let him go now, papers said they only offered him a 12 month contract, whats the russian pillock thinking about !!

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                Lambert or RDM would be a good choice, i agree Chelsea would be crazy to let him go now, papers said they only offered him a 12 month contract, whats the russian pillock thinking about !!
                Tunna to be honestI think RA has got it right at last, why hire someone on a long term contract like AVB then pay them 13 million to walk in 8 months. everybody knows he should have kept Jose. I have a soft spot for Villa, but they have to get it right this time just like Chelsea.
                John

Comment

I think they have only offered RDM a 12 month contract so that they can get guardiola after his 12 month sabatical.Stinks really after what hes acheived for chelsea, deserves better imho.If i was RDM i would tell abromovich to shove his twelve month contract where the sun dont shine and leave for another club knowing that hes achieved more than
                  Morhinino.AVB etc.

Comment

I think chelsea will keep de matteo for 1 year as is suggested,but with the sole intention of replacing him with pepe guardioli[ex barca manager]who has said he wants a rest from football,a years rest would seem about right.as for the villa,my son spoke to gary gardner at some footy event yesterday and although he said he didnt know who would be the next manager at villa,he had a feeling it would be SIMON GRAYSON.Well an ex leeds[sacked and replaced by neil warnock]and now huddersfield manager doesnt fill me with much confidence.After the last two fiasco's you would now think that lerner might somehow involve the villa fans with the position of the next manager,by possibly an online poll or perhaps asking regular season ticket holders who they think would do a decent job.If he had done this before he wouldnt have been paying out loads of compo to two clueless idiots.Personally id be interested in what glen hoddle is doing at the moment,maybe he could be tempted back into management.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerstone View Post
                      I think chelsea will keep de matteo for 1 year as is suggested,but with the sole intention of replacing him with pepe guardioli[ex barca manager]who has said he wants a rest from football,a years rest would seem about right.as for the villa,my son spoke to gary gardner at some footy event yesterday and although he said he didnt know who would be the next manager at villa,he had a feeling it would be SIMON GRAYSON.Well an ex leeds[sacked and replaced by neil warnock]and now huddersfield manager doesnt fill me with much confidence.After the last two fiasco's you would now think that lerner might somehow involve the villa fans with the position of the next manager,by possibly an online poll or perhaps asking regular season ticket holders who they think would do a decent job.If he had done this before he wouldnt have been paying out loads of compo to two clueless idiots.Personally id be interested in what glen hoddle is doing at the moment,maybe he could be tempted back into management.
                      Despite all the press hype Glen Hoddle was a very astute manager & I for one would rather have him as England manager than Hodgson
                      John

Comment

Glenn Hoddle was a great player !!
                        But was not a very good manager IMO
                        As for Villa most of the names being thrown about are a joke !!
                        the Learners have 1 Chance to get things right & this is it !!
                        Grayson ,Curbishley, Allardyce & all the other mediocre mob should be totaly ignored.
                        They should spend time & effort in finding that Special individual with Passion &Commitment to Re building the club to 1 of the big 3
                        Di matteo would be ideal if that Idiot R A is stupid enough Not to give him the Job
                        Either way Villa need a TOP class manager.
                        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                          Glenn Hoddle was a great player !!
                          But was not a very good manager IMO
                          As for Villa most of the names being thrown about are a joke !!
                          the Learners have 1 Chance to get things right & this is it !!
                          Grayson ,Curbishley, Allardyce & all the other mediocre mob should be totaly ignored.
                          They should spend time & effort in finding that Special individual with Passion &Commitment to Re building the club to 1 of the big 3
                          Di matteo would be ideal if that Idiot R A is stupid enough Not to give him the Job
                          Either way Villa need a TOP class manager.
                          well said that man

Comment

[QUOTE=cornerstone;323399]I think chelsea will keep de matteo for 1 year as is suggested,but with the sole intention of replacing him with pepe guardioli[ex barca manager]who has said he wants a rest from football,a years rest would seem about right.as for the villa,my son spoke to gary gardner at some footy event yesterday and although he said he didnt know who would be the next manager at villa,he had a feeling it would be SIMON GRAYSON.Well an ex leeds[sacked and replaced by neil warnock]and now huddersfield manager doesnt fill me with much confidence.After the last two fiasco's you would now think that lerner might somehow involve the villa fans with the position of the next manager,by possibly an online poll or perhaps asking regular season ticket holders who they think would do a decent job.If he had done this before he wouldnt have been paying out loads of compo to two clueless idiots.Personally id be interested in what glen hoddle is doing at the moment,maybe he could be tempted back into management.[/QUOTE

Cornerstone, you can't always listen to the fans as Liverpool found out with King Kenny but as Col said not the same old has beens. One of my neighbours is a life long West Ham fan but wont go & watch them the way Sam has got them playing. RDM, Brendan Rodgers,Paul Lambert are the future & there will be other gems out there, for example Chris Powell, Dougie Freedman. John
                            John

Comment

On the subject of liverpool,i wonder if their fans would accept david moyes?

Comment

Working...
                              X