Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Been A While, More Quickies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macfish
    replied
    Great stuff lol

Leave a comment:

• MT NET
    replied
    oh,and the Rumanians

Leave a comment:

• MT NET
    replied
    pancake day,lol,lol

Leave a comment:

• carpbagger
    replied
    Great jokes as usual, fisherbill, LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• fisherbill
    started a topic Been A While, More Quickies.

Been A While, More Quickies.

My dog Minton just ate my shuttlecock. Bad Minton.

My mate had a job as a human cannonball. When he got fired, he went ballistic.

I am proud of my son. He is at university studying the violin and accountancy. He will never be out of work, an accountant who can fiddle.

What's worse than locking your keys in your car outside an abortion clinic? Having to go inside and ask for a coat hanger.

Soon it will be illegal to smoke whilst driving with kids in the car. Jimmy Saville would be turning in his grave.

DFS in Minehead are selling settees that float and can reach up to 10 knots They've got a sail on.

After making a salad for dinner tonight, I have come to the conclusion there is no 'straight' way to wash a cucumber using your hands.

To all you fat girls out there who did'nt get a Valentines card, chin up, it'll soon be Pancake Day.

A new study has revealed that women with big bums live longer than men who mention it

"High Visibility Lycra Cycling Jacket, Leggings and Helmet." So that even in the dark, people can still see that you're a bender on a bike.

I love going to restaurants, The wine waiter gives you wine, the food waiter gives you food, then the head waiter comes over......

After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex, Fred woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman. That's when he realised he had made it home safely.

I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.

Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.

A mummy covered in chocolate and nuts has been discovered in Egypt ..
    Archaeologists believe it may be Pharaoh Rocher...

In the first few days of the Winter Olympics the Romanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper & lead.

An Englishman has started his own business in Afghanistan ! He is making land Mines that look like prayer mats! It’s doing well! Prophets are going through the roof!
Working...
X