Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Two Arabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Arabs

Two Arabs boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an Englishman sat down in the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the Englishman kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said,” I need to get up and get a beer".

"Don't get up," said the Englishman, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you".

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the Englishman's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too". Again, the Englishman obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it too. When the Englishman returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the Englishman slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity?

scroll down

This spitting in shoes...... pee-ing in beers?"

Very Good!!

Comment

Haha great bill!
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

lol
        To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
        X