Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Psyco Pheasant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psyco Pheasant

Hi all,
    Just had a knock up @ Cobhouse (Wyatts) & had some amusing entertainment from some unfortunate angler being attacked by a Psyco Pheasant!! just would not leave him alone even after shooing it away with landing net. Thing was nuts kept going for his ankles, in desperation poor guy picked it up & marched off to the woods to dispatch the devil bird. but by time he"d got back to his box the bird was hot on his heels again, This must have gone on for 30mins or more by this time our group were in stitches with tears rolling down our cheeks (poor sod).
    Just wondered if anybody else has encountered the Psyco Pheasant???? LOL

Had trouble with a few psycho birds in my life but not the feathered variety.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Know wot you mean mate, seem to have the same problem myself. LOL

Comment

I've had trouble from psycho squirrels in the winter. In the summer you get psycho runners and cyclists clattering through your pole which is infuriating, no matter how many times you say ''i'll just move it for you'' some fat bloke thinks he's an Olympic hurdler only to find a few seconds later that he's just a fat git who's caused £££'s worth of damage. Then when you tell them it's their fault and they should probably pay for it, they sod off as quickly as possible. No empathy=psycho.

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7_XnvPj54o

There's one on my bosses property in gloucestershire- i go there 3 or 4 times a week and it just races me down the driveway, which is about a mile long! Hilarious!
          It's quite common that they have a screw loose apparently.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by Powlie View Post
            Hi all,
            Just had a knock up @ Cobhouse (Wyatts) & had some amusing entertainment from some unfortunate angler being attacked by a Psyco Pheasant!! just would not leave him alone even after shooing it away with landing net. Thing was nuts kept going for his ankles, in desperation poor guy picked it up & marched off to the woods to dispatch the devil bird. but by time he"d got back to his box the bird was hot on his heels again, This must have gone on for 30mins or more by this time our group were in stitches with tears rolling down our cheeks (poor sod).
            Just wondered if anybody else has encountered the Psyco Pheasant???? LOL
            If he picked it up why did he not just snap it's neck, what's wrong with folk they have no spine.
            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
              http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7_XnvPj54o

There's one on my bosses property in gloucestershire- i go there 3 or 4 times a week and it just races me down the driveway, which is about a mile long! Hilarious!
              It's quite common that they have a screw loose apparently.
              Flippin eck, that thing can shift can't it?!
              Steve

Comment

The resident swans at Partridge lakes get a bit psycho from time to time. They think nothing of coming right up to your peg and eating bait right out of your tubs. Once one of them decided that just doing that probably hadn't pee'd me off enough and started trying to eat my foot! Was a good job I was wearing sturdy boots and not trainers, or flip flops as some of my mates seem to like wearing in the summer!
                Steve

Comment

Your mates must be crackers only wearing flip flops fishing, must be annoying when you drop a lump of sloppy groundbait right between your toes.

Comment

Flip flops? You northerners are sooooo camp!
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I'm sure you would know Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                        Flip flops? You northerners are sooooo camp!
                        says the lad who orders bottles of poncey posh wine in a curry house!
                        Steve

Comment

chatoooooo nerf de papp aint posh,Blue Nuns posh...
                          OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by spickup79 View Post
                            says the lad who orders bottles of poncey posh wine in a curry house!
                            Nowt wrong with a nice New Zealand Marlborough Sauvingnon Blanc with a chicken Korma
                            John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                              Nowt wrong with a nice New Zealand Marlborough Sauvingnon Blanc with a chicken Korma
                              Chicken korma?! That ain't a curry! Get yerself a nice madras or jalfrezi and get some hairs on yer chest!
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X