Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

T/A Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T/A Shirts

Anybody seen any about? I wear mine whenever possible to promote the site and have just placed an order for two more for the kiddies . Get em on and get out there, go and stand in your local tackle shop for a while, or wear em round asda

Hi PP,

Had mine on yesterday mate but i'm afraid twas a tad to cold to advertise sorry about that.
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

That's why I suggested wearing em indoors

Comment

Get em on and get out there, go and stand in your local tackle shop for a while, or wear em round asda
        They still wont give you a discount.

Comment

Comment

Hi PP

Want one for my mate Worm master, think he deserves one after fishing in that on Sunday. It has to be big though what sizes XL + XXl ??. And what about the T/A caps some of the lads were wearing theirs on Sunday with pride made me a tad jealous I want one mate

><((((?>

Comment

i have an original TA hat ...........gold dust wouldnt get it from me...but i will let you look at it next time and if you really lucky you can touch it Bill...alwight ducky
              In darkness we do what we can
              In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Just pm Oneabung with the size

Comment

Larry, nothing would please me more me duck than to touch your peak especially if its an original its got to be better than the Blues hat you had on Sunday .

Top man Larry keep em coming me old mucker, and dont forget to keep ducking

><((((?>

Comment

Working...
                  X