Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

worst football pundits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst football pundits

jimmy hill, jonathan pearce,and the stevie g fan club hansen and lawrenson does anybody agree? by the way where did match of the day get jacquie oatley from god help us!

the worst football pundit i know would have to Marco mbc , Albion can loose 5 nil and he still says they were the better team
    I want an end peg

Comment

Where did they get the font of all football knowledge Adrian Chiles from. I think he's a funny bloke but just because he works on telly and is a footy fan doesn't make him qualified to host match of the day. I like to see proper football people on footy programmes. Think sky sports have got it spot on. Jeff Stelling is the man and the panel of experts are priceless.

Comment

Garth Crooks: tries to talk posh, mangles the language.

Alan Hanson: 'looks like a ed vampire', a quote, not sure where from.

I think both of them are pretty good pundits, but they crack me up every time.

Comment

lee dixon his voice sends me to sleep the boring @?:$%£"£

Comment

Gary linekar can appear to be a bit bigheaded.Like a lot of these pundits unless your a team in the top 4 then they arent too interested.One surprise this saturday was that arsenals match highlights were left untill last!It was always a midland team put on last[villa,blues,albion or wolves]how times are changing now the villa are trying to break up the top 4 monopoly.Long may it last.
            cornerstone.

Comment

Ilaria D'Amico Italian football presenter.

Who would you rather watch Saturday nights ?
              Last edited by jeff; 14 March 2009, 08:33 PM.
              The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Enough said I think Jeff, you wouldnt really be too concerned about her opinions
                [CENTER][URL="http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/blog.php?b=31&goto=next"]Life at the bottom A noobs guide (My Blog, Paul Law)[/URL][/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                [CENTER][B][U]Carlsburg Disgorgers[/U][/B][/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                [CENTER]Carlsburg don't make disgorgers but if the did they would be the best Disgorgers in the World.[/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]
                [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Comment

think i'd rather watch gary!,,,,oooooooooooooooooh he's lovely!

LMAO!
                  :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

cant beleive nobody's mentioned kammy (chris kamara)
                    the mans a legend,,,he's naturaly funny,,bet he's a right laugh to go boozin wiv!
                    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

alan green, five live. spot on honesty. soccer specials jeff stelling is awesome.they have the right mix on the programme.
                      talk anglings villiage idiot:p

Comment

david pleat and graham taylor both dreadfull

Comment

Jeff
                          I knew there was a reason why i disliked lineker.
                          cornerstone.

Comment

I don't know who chooses these pundits, but really why would anyone think a professional sportsman would know anything about football ?
                            I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                            He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Working...
                            X