Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

One Hundred not out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Hundred not out

I have reached my 100 th post with this message .

Thanks to all T/A moderators and Simon for all your input and keeping a great site going.

Heres to 2007
    Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
    ><((((?>
    .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Congrats Bill is there any chance you could pop over to Oz and help Duncan Fletcher out

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Brian,

I will brush up on me Austrailian accent mate, and look me up some sheilias while I'm there me old Pomey.
      The following must be spoken in the Austrailian accent
      "A lot of people in this country poo poo Australian table wine, this is a pity as not only Austrailian wines appeal to the Austrailian pallate but also to the conasentie of Great Britain. Of the fighting wines the most famous is Perth Pink, this has a message on the bottle and the message is Beware, this is not a wine for drinking but a wine for laying down and avoiding, at the opening of the Sydney harbour bridge club the other day they were FISHING them out the main sewer every half an hour. Another good Austrailian wine is Chateu Chunder, this is an appellation controle especially designed for those keen on re-gurgitaion, also a nice Rose Wogga Wogga that smells like an Aboriginies arm pit and has a kick on it like a Mule."

So get your Chunder rags out Brian me old pomey mate because ya going down 5-0.

Long Live Rex (kiss me fish )Hunt.

GUD DAY.
      Regards Billy Boy :)

.`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
      ><((((?>
      .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

Comment

Working...
      X